Changing your name

If you would like to change your name, you must inform the tax office. If the tax office does not approve the name change, you may then appeal to the County Governor. 


If another party to the case complains that the tax office has approved the name change, the County Governor also serves as the administrative appeals body. Any such appeals must be sent through the tax office. 

Show more