Funding for political parties

Political parties that are registered in the party register may apply for state funding. The County Governor handles any such applications that come from municipal and county-based party organisations. This is also the case for youth parties at a county level. It is also possible for two or more registered parties to make a joint application for funding.

Use the electronic application form below to apply for state funding. It is also possible to apply by post.

Electronic application form 

More information can be found on the website for party funding.